Our intent is to enable access to our website content for all and to conform to accessibility standard WCAG 2.0, Level AA. We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of www.StuartMelnick.com. Should you encounter disability barriers accessing the site content, please let us know. To contact us or for additional assistance:
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Stuart Melnick may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To gather information that helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a survey or other Site feature
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use users’ email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. Users included in our mailing list may receive emails that may include market news, company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We will not share your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Stuart L Melnick and StuartMelnick.com respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect you to respect ours. Per the DMCA, StuartMelnick.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on this Site if submitted to StuartMelnick.com’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, StuartMelnick.com will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by StuartMelnick.com or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the StuartMelnick.com-designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where StuartMelnick.com can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not StuartMelnick.com, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
StuartMelnick.com may request additional information before removing any infringing material. SuartMelnick.com may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
StuartMelnick.com has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Stuart L Melnick
Downing Frye Realty, Inc.
8950 Fontana Del Sol Way, Suite 100
Naples, FL 34109